Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#1

  The "hell week" is finally over and we can all relax! As senior president I was a little worried about how our first spirit week would play out knowing that all of my senior independents are completely new to leadership. Surprisingly all of the independents did exceptionally well and showed me that they are ready to work and dedicate themselves to making De Anza's first spirit week amazing!
 
Seniors setting up for Rally.
  The Senior float is moving along at a much faster pace than last year and little by little were getting the big things out of the way. Over the summer, I had met with a couple of independents and senior officers to make a schedule from the present all the way to homecoming day. So far we've been slightly ahead of our own schedule which is great! I am extremely proud of the senior team always fully prepared and ready to work. I couldn't ask for a better team!

1 comment:

  1. For your next post I will show you how to put in pictures and to do a more complete reflection. Good first try though.

    ReplyDelete