Tuesday, September 29, 2015

What makes a good leader?

With the video the leadership class saw based on leadership it honestly wasn't surprising. I  Gladis Mendoza personally agree with the concept and the moral of the video. Personally I have never put myself above other why? because what`s the benefit I get absolutely nothing.
Sophomore Class selling at Tailgate

I rather see myself fail and see other succeed. I was raise to be humble and not arrogant because you would get farther in life. How you ask? well to be totally real people would just like you better. As for myself I have succeed and done incredible things but do I show it off to the world no. Why? because it not how I am. For example, would anyone want to hang out with a friend that brags to much. Lets say for myself if I start bragging to everyone that I was the varsity goalkeeper my freshman year and lead my team to 2nd place, or class president, or always that student that gets perfect grades and attendance basically a teachers dream. No I would not be happy if I went around the school bragging. Finally to get to my point why do good leaders put others before themselves? I believe a good leaders does that because everyone deserves a chance in life just like the American Dream. It don't matter where you come from everyone has the chance in life to be someone important. They just give the person who needs it the most that vote of confidences and just another boost to success.

1 comment:

  1. Gladis, enjoyed the comments in here but something to be careful is your grammar and writing. By reading over this you will most likely easily see that there are typos, missed grammar areas and incomplete sentences. Want to put our best foot forward :)

    I agree that being humble is an important character trait of being a good leader but why don't you think that people dislike an arrogant person? I know many celebrities who are arrogant but people "seem" to like them. Why do you suppose?

    ReplyDelete