Thursday, October 1, 2015

Leadership

Good leaders put others before themselves because they know people would do that for them. They may not know that for a fact, but it's the feelings that count. For example, when I Tina Mai was in a car accident with my sister a man helped us out and stayed with us until everything was okay. Now he didn't stay with us for 2 hours because he felt sorry for us. He stayed because he knew that someone would do that for him. I have never in my life put myself before others.
Freshmen Selling at Tailgate

Why? because I care more about others than I care about myself. If I'm hurt and I see someone injured as well I will live through the pain just to help them out. No one likes a person who only cares about themselves and not others. No one should be arrogant just because they think they are better than everyone else. If someone does think that, they should keep it to themselves because bragging about yourself is just going to bring others down with your success. Everyone needs a good leader to motivate, inspire, and encourage you.

1 comment:

  1. I find it very true that those who need direction need a substantial leader in their lives to help guide them. It seems that the car accident was a major, life changing event that helped shape who you are.

    ReplyDelete