Friday, December 2, 2016

blog

                                       Sophomore class 2019

                                                Kyle santiago



Some goals I would like for my class of 2019 I think that we should Fundraise more that 
And raise more money because this year we did not raise that much money but hopefully
Next year we can fundraise more and come up with better ideas with my class. The
Accomplishments that we did make this year is that we was selling pretty good in the
Football games, so I was thinking to tell my class that we should sell like in the basketball
Games.




Opportunities I would like for our class next year is that if we should sell more in basketball
Games and that we should sell stuff that people want. Another one is that We should connect with our class and Not leave nobody out this year, I noticed this year that we really was not interacting with our class like that. I would also like our class next year for us to be really be loud in our rally next year in February I felt that we could have done better but everybody doesn't like to be fun but I'm going to talk to the people that feel left out.


Some accomplishment we had this year in leadership for our class that we made the float in time
And we had a lot of people come for that. Another is that we did not have that much suspensions
As last year, Also this year we had made more people come to the jv and var games so we can help our class so they can get more money fundraising. I remember we sold planners so the students won't be struggling and be messy with there work everywhere and forget the pages.







No comments:

Post a Comment