Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Blog #2: Sophomore Goals

          Being new to leadership this year, I have set many goals for my Sophomore class. Number 1 priority being that I hope to make this school year fun, exciting, and eventful. To contribute to that, I want my class to be successful and have a great sophomore experience. I want them to enjoy the rallies, get lit at dances, and participate in other school activities like spirit days. Other goals I have for my class include more fundraising, encouraging participation, and building a stronger community. 
          In my opinion, towards the beginning of the school year was like a "trial and error" type moment for our class fundraising. We sold on many occasions, but didn't necessarily figure out what was best to sell to our peers until later on. Thankfully now, we know what our schools likes and what to sell. But my goal is to fundraise more often in order to aim for higher goals our senior year. In order to achieve that, my fellow leadership staff and I have brainstormed more possible fundraising ideas and scheduled them accordingly. 
          Another goal I would like to mention is building a stronger community within our class. I believe it's very important to reach out to the whole Sophomore class and connect with one another, that way we all know each other and soon enough create one, strong community. In result to this, we can have more participation in rallies, spirit days, etc because everyone would feel comfortable around each other. Having this comfortable vibe can greatly be benefitted on because it can created stronger connections and help make the next few years of high school enjoyable and memorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment