Tuesday, December 6, 2016

More to come

       
As a first year independent in leadership, this is all a new experience for me and I'm enjoying it so far. This year I've seen class of 2019 fundraising way more than we did last year, yes I know, I wasn't in leadership last year but to me, it's obvious which classes are the ones who fundraise.
This year, in my opinion, De Anza has way more events and chances for leadership to fundraise.

For my class specifically, I'd like to help in any way possible whether its selling every first friday or selling at sports events, it'll eventually all be worth it. We plan to sell all throughout the school year or whenever we can. We plan to atleast sell 2 or more times a month and to have a certain amount of money by the end of our sophomore year.

Our goal by the time we're seniors is to have enough money to pay most of the costs that come with senior year. Which includes all only senior activities to even the DJ for our prom. I just think that there could never be enough fundraising because all it does is benefit our class in so many ways. There's many goals we have for our class but they all lead to being ready for our senior year and that's basically what we do it all for.

No comments:

Post a Comment