Saturday, December 10, 2016

Senior Year...

Applying for colleges was easy. Maybe not for some people because they don't know what they want to do but for me I had something in mind already. My advice I'll give the upcoming seniors is make sure you do a lot of work that interest you. Luckily I did an internship last summer working at RYSE. It opened my eye and gave me many opportunities by doing this. I didn't apply to any UCs because my high school life wasn't so easy. So that was a little less stressful. Once you think college apps are done ... they're not because the colleges are going to want a copy of your fall semester grades and well honestly that is where you might make it or break it. I'm on the path where I have a little less than two weeks where I can fix my grades. Senior year has sucked. You start growing up and start realizing that maybe the people you started high school with you might not end with them. Showing up to school might be a problem as well because all you want to do is graduate as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment