Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Blog

           Since this is my first year in leadership my goal for this class is giving my sophomore year class the best experience in high school.I want them to get pump up for the rallies,participate in school activities, and help us to reach new goals every year. Some goals i have for my sophomore leadership class is to come up with more ideas so that we can have more opportunities to sell and get money.I really hope we can accomplish that.

     I want my class to able to participate more in selling food.We already have some ideas of what to sell in upcoming events.By the end of the year i want my class to have AT LEAST $1,500 in our account. I think if we work hard enough we can accomplish that goal.I think we're going to sell something this Friday.

Little by little if we sell enough things we can have enough money for our grad night maybe even more. That's one of my goal I REALLY want to accomplish.I hope everybody would always buy our stuff so that every time we sell we sold out. That's a good sign that we're making money.That it what I want my class to accomplish

No comments:

Post a Comment