Thursday, January 12, 2017

Goals...

I haven't been in leadership for a very long time but I would like for the junior class to have a successful senior year. No one wants their senior year with little activities. I`m glad that the Junior class has been fundraising since the start. We should continue fundraising and try to raise as much as we can. We should come up with new ideas to fundraise.

A school goal I have is to have a good GPA for the 2nd semester. Hopefully I get the chance to do my SAT this year. I would also like to visit a few colleges this year so I could get a feel of what campus I'm interested in. Also  I would like to play baseball this spring.

I would like to go to more school events this year since I haven't made many. I'm very excited to be a senior next year. However I don't wanna rush the rest of my high school experience. I'm gonna enjoy every second of it and being in leadership has made it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment