Monday, January 9, 2017

UPCOMING GOALS

Being president in my opinion is not easy because, you can`t just think in the moment. I personally like to take risks when I know that it will make the junior class finish strong. Fundraising for example, you can`t fundraise on bad days because it will jeopardize your profit. Also you can`t sell the same thing twice because people will get bored. You need to bring new ideas and advertise it at all times.

My goal for the junior class personally is to raise $10,000. So far we are half way there and its just half of the school year too. Lately we haven`t been fundraising so far due to sports, finals, and weather. However, I`m just waiting for everything to cool off and we will start again. The goal won`t come to us, we have to approach it.

I haven't thought about what it would be like after we reach our goal or not. All I do know is that our Senior year will be filled with fun events/trip because, when you have the money its a little harder for others to say no. I just wanna make sure that our class can reduce the No ideas, because there`s no budget or to much paper work. I`m tired of adults cutting off students goals or dreams. It time to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment