Thursday, January 5, 2017

Leadership

 Leadership has been an amazing experience so far this year from the welcome back rally to the homecoming parade there are always activities and events to keep you busy. To start the year off we had the welcome back rally and dance ,the dance was very successful and fun for all students attending including myself. I didn't think that I was going to be able to go to the Homecoming dance, but I made it last minute.

I was glad that the junior class won first place on the float. I felt good to be apart of a big project with great people. I remember the long days we had since the beginning of the summer with folding napkins. In my opinion that was one of the things I was good at and carrying heavy boxes. Im very thankful to be apart of the leadership team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment