Wednesday, November 9, 2016

what's next :)


         Quarter 1 has been a lot of fun.For this begin my second year in leadership I have to say our leadership class has been really organized and open minded.Everyone in class has great ideas and everyone wants to try new things.We have so much going on for example the welcome back dance really started the school year fun.We also have spirit weeks,welcome back rally,club week and homecoming rally/dance and not to forget about float every class did such a great job.
       Even though quarter 1 has been fun but it really pushed my stress limits.I really had a hard time managing my time.Being a student athlete is hard because you have to mange school and sport at same time and me taking Ap for the first time has even made it harder but thanks to block schedule for making it easy when I get home from practice I do not have to be awake all night doing my homework for all my seven classes.
      The biggest event De anza has had so far is our homecoming rally/dance.Both events went very well and organized.Majority of De anza seem to enjoy the events that were held.Everyone seemed to have a great time watching and participating at homecoming rally.The homecoming dance was great.We sold more tickets than we expected.Everyone in our leadership class work so hard on all these events and made them amazing.I cant wait to see what comes next.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment