Tuesday, November 8, 2016

First year of leadership

So for my first year of leadership. It was stressful for me in the beginning,
Because I had to go in play football games and attend practices  a lot and I would not have
Time to go to float and stuff like that and that makes me upset that couldn't go to float.
But sometimes in leadership it would be fun where I can help out with my class with setting up 
Decorations for like our rally. For example our first rally the welcome rally to me was fun because I can get out of class early to see what I can do as a independent and help my class out .





                                   
                                We had two big rally's we had to do this year and it was the welcome rally
And the homecoming rally. The first rally was a good one because I got too see what it was like to be in leadership and see how it works. In that rally I got too set up and blow balloons make the sign for our class. It was fun because I got to do help out and not be bored in a class room. But the first rally was good I think everybody enjoyed it and had fun !.  Now the homecoming rally that was this year it was better than last year, because there was better MC. I liked about this rally was that the floats was really good this year. 

My experience with leadership so far is that it's really fun and stressful at times 
But I know I can do it with my class because I know they got my back
Quarter 1 just ended and I got the grades that I wanted. Hopefully next quarter I will
Do way better than my last quarter. I just have to keep up with the pace of my classes.
Also the block schedule that they added this year I really liked how they gave us more 
More time in class so we can finish our homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment