Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New Challenges and Responsibilities to conquer...


         As an upcoming Junior going into my 3rd of high school, it is really hard transitioning into the footsteps of the Seniors (Class of 2017). The Seniors have really accomplished a lot of milestones in their pass years in high school, from Winning Float their junior year to having a lot of students pass their AP classes test. Coming into my junior year I really want my class to strive and accomplish many goals like the upperclassmen and hopefully accomplish more than them. This goal is really a huge goal  to for-fill but it isn't impossible for the Class of 2018. Junior year will be a success for us.
         In my Junior year, I have come across and faces a lot of challenges both mentally and physically. One challenge I have came across this year and am really proud of is when I took charge of the first ever "Back to school dance". The dance was really challenging to me because it was
De Anza's Very first "Back to school dance". I had never had a dance of this kind and thats what make it complicated. I took charge and done a lot of things to try to make the dance look good. My committee and I worked really hard to make it great, and it turned out to be a really fun first time "Back to school dance". Till this day I am really proud of my committee of students and myself for putting a really great dance together.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment