Tuesday, November 1, 2016

So my experience in leadership has been so fun and i'm waiting for more experience to come. So far I have help with the welcome back dance, homecoming dance, and with our sophomores float. It was actually really fun when I help out because I now know what leadership does for this school. The one activity that I think was most fun was the float because all of my friends were able to help us to make dumbo and it was just really fun. The day of the homecoming rally was really fun because my friends (that help with float) and I didn't go to school until the parade.

Leadership is so fun, I met so many nice, productive people and all the thing we do are awesome (in my opinion).My favorite thing to do in leadership is going class to class passing out paper or anything they forgot in their mailbox.. At first my expectation for this class was "its going to be really cool" and so far my expectation are correct. Leadership is so busy planning out more fun stuff for DeAnza. What we're mostly focusing on right now is snowball (which is in December 3rd I think)

One other thing that I like about leadership is how we sell some food. We have first Friday which is where leadership and clubs sell food,drinks,etc on the first Friday of every month. Last first Friday sophomores sold pizza and we were the first one to sold out and we had four boxes of Costco pizza.
Next first Friday apparently sophomore leadership are going to sell hot chocolate. So if you guys want some chocolate go to the tables after school and buy a cup for $1. That's it for now guys see ya next

No comments:

Post a Comment