Tuesday, November 1, 2016

First year of leadership

       So for my first year of leadership. For me it was stressful because I had to play in football games and I also had practice. I feel so bad I did not attend to the floats and I'm really upset with my self about tjat





The first rally was fun I got to get out of class early to help out with
My leadership class and it was really exciting. The new administration
They are good better than last year, like this year they are chill and they
Know how to handle us and stuff like that for example last year they would
Suspend us real fast , But now this year they give us another chance and
Make us go to Saturday school i like the new administration.

The block schedule this year i really love it makes us have more time doing
Homework in class so we have time for other stuff later. Last year when I
was a freshman and we did not have block and just had regular classes
We had to rush to do our work and stuff like that,we would rush
To get threw our lessons, and we would finish it so fast that
We would not learn the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment