Tuesday, November 1, 2016

 Float was such a new experience for me. It was stressful,difficult but overall it was fun and it made me learn lots of skills. I learned to maintain my time and notice what were my priorities. I met lots of people during float and it honestly brought everyone together when we finished. Of course,the process wasn't easy at all,but we did it! I feel like from this experience, it can be used in the real world. When I go to college, the professor may assign a huge project that can take months and this will help me not to procrastinate. This can also help when I have my career in the future.
     As you may know the Homecoming Rally ties down with Float. The Homecoming Rally was successful and all the classes enjoyed it! Of course, not every rally is perfect. I would change the organization of it and maybe have more activities going on so it won't feel as short. In the first rally we had this year, we had a problem occur but thankfully that problem didn't happen at Homecoming! Little by little we all work on the problems so we can make the next activity much more successful.
     From these school activities and projects from leadership, it taught me that there will be stress involved,disappointments,but mainly unity. As a whole leadership class,we work on making the school a better learning environment and of course enjoying your time being at De Anza High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment