Tuesday, November 29, 2016

CHAPTER 2016

Starting off this year was intense because of float, block schedule, dances, and rallies. If you ask me how I pulled through it all I had a great team. I got all new officers and new independents that I needed to teach the how the leadership system work. One of the big projects we did in leadership was float and it`s not easy it consumes a lot of time and effort. I`m almost positive that this year everyone that worked on float this year almost cried when they announced that the Junior class won first place. We knew that all our hard work and countless hours pulled off. 

Fundraising is another huge part of the Junior class. We nearly quadruple our account in 3-4 months of the school year. We always try new things to see what makes a better profit. However, I personally don`t like taking risks when selling new things because of the fear of losing money. Most people call me an entrepreneur. In my opinion they are not wrong. 


I am very thankful for my team this year and all the hard work we do. I`m very excited for what the rest of this year has for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment