Tuesday, November 1, 2016

               So far my first year at De Anza high school has been pretty good. There has been many fun things. There has been many events and activities that I participated in. The only thing I did not participate in was club week. I did not participate because I am a freshman and had not been able to join a club yet. I haven't joined any clubs so far and I regret that but I feel that I will be joining a club soon.
              A big thing that I worked on was the freshman float. All the people that worked on float and I worked so hard. the night before the parade we worked till we couldn't work anymore. Although we came in last place the administration still said it was the best freshman float in three years. Our theme was lilo and stitch, the Disney movie. We worked on it for over three long months. by the time we had finished, we were all so burnt out. But we were all very proud of they way it came out and we had a lot of fun at the rally.
            Another big thing that I participated in was the rallies. The rallies are so fun because you can cheer for your class and there is games and so much other fun things. Even if you are typically pretty antisocial, the rallies are still really fun. there's just something about them that makes anyone get into the school spirit. So i  conclusion my first quarter at De Anza high school has been great. i am greatly looking forward to my next three years here.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment