Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Quarter Of Crowns!



              This quarter has definitely turned out much different than expected. My leadership class has improved by so much in comparison to last year. With our float being much better than last years and our class becoming closer, things have certainly changed for the better. But I order to have this improvement the sophomore leadership class had to go  through lots of stress. But in the end it was all worth it, and I've gain so many happy memories.

                De Anza's recent change to block schedules made me question how beneficial having two hour classes might be. After being familiar to this new change I grew to become very happy with it. Block Schedule ended up helping me in many ways. It has helped me balance all my classes, and dedicate certain days to certain classes. Which helped me achieve the highest grades I've had in high school.

              This first quarter ended up being really great in so many ways. I ended up being extremely proud of my class, my sophomores in leadership, and myself. I can't wait for what the future has in store for leadership and myself. In addition to that, so far my sophomore year at De Anza has been really fun and exciting. I would like to thank everybody who helped me achieve my goals, and the sophomore leadership class for working so hard.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment